Great course. Very eye-opening! The simulated phone calls and social media posts were great practice for everyone in the course.—Client with a global consumer goods company
Fantastic training exercise. I have not had anything like this before and I believe it is of huge value to the business and associates.—Client with global beverage company
Front Line Training
Anyone who might be the first point of contact with consumers, the public or the media in a crisis—facility managers, administrative personnel, supervisors, call center and security personnel.
- This session is designed for groups.
- Why silence is almost never the right response
- How to make that first contact in a relatable, appropriate manner that reinforces tools taught in the session
- What to say; what not to say
- Polite disengagement
- How to reinforce communication policies and protocols
- Keeping your composure when under stress
As much as your spokesperson, front-line personnel are integral to your success, but they are often overlooked in many crisis plans. Frequently, this population receives basic information to convey to those who arrive or call during a crisis; experience shows this isn’t enough. Many times high emotions and high pressure cause doubt and mistakes. Inexperience can create problems, sometimes big problems. This training ensures your employees (and contractors) are ready when the stakes are high.