Within minutes, Jeff had identified what I needed to work on and set about helping me get my message and presentation right.—C.E.O. of publicly-traded software company
This was one of the most useful coaching sessions I have ever attended. Until I saw myself on video making my speech, I hadn't realized that I had some repetitive gestures and other habits that needed to be corrected. He pointed these out, and gave me very useful tips on how to correct them. I feel much more confident now.—Vice President of a division within a major consumer products company
Leaders looking for career advancement
- This session is intended for individuals.
- Communication traits of effective leaders
- How to create an executive presence
- Strategies to ensure inclusion and influence
- How to communicate in critically challenging situations
- How to master the executive communications mindset
- How to become proficient in the use of a teleprompter
- Preparation for large meetings, townhall sessions, webcasts and other mission critical venues
In business today, experience and expertise alone are not enough for success. Having solid interpersonal communication skills and a tangible executive presence are critical elements in determining who moves up the ladder to higher opportunities.
Good communication is efficient and reduces friction. It inspires and motivates. And, in times of change and uncertainty, it’s crucial. Whether it’s a new initiative or a crisis, being able to effectively communicate is a skill that sets leaders apart.
Possessing superior communication skills is one of the best ways to move your career forward. You must be able to explain a program, position or vision in a way that excites and motivates, while also demonstrating credibility. Through personal assessment, discussion, and practical exercises, those who are looking to take the next step can benefit from an objective, reliable, relatable and thoroughly discreet coach.